action replay max

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by shelves, Aug 29, 2005.

1. shelves

shelves Guest

is it possible to boot games with this like on ps2?

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

No. The action replay for the xbox sucks, big time. The only thing that the xbox action replay does is copy gamesaves from pc to xbox :-(
    I am guessing that your xbox is unmodded, coz if it was modded you wouldn't be asking about the action replay booting games. My advice is to get ya xbox modded, & you might wanna use the Xecuter 3 ce. It's easily the most supported chip out.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  3. tEChniiQue

tEChniiQue Guest

4. gamer555

gamer555 Guest

Thats not true you can soft mod your xbox with the action replay max.I dont know how and he was not asking about the xbox read befor replyin.

5. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

gamer555, that is absolute crap. I own an action replay for the xbox and I can tell you for a fact that it is not possible to use an action replay to softmod ya xbox.

6. gamer555

gamer555 Guest

thats a lie you can so my friend did it and you need that usb flash thing but you have to put the right files on and why do that when just hook the xbox up to the computer

7. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/203285
    Damit I hate it when I am wrong. It is possible to soft mod ya xbox using an action replay although it is a lot of buggerin about. But anyhow, the original question was "Can I boot copied games using an action replay like on the ps2" the answert to that question is no.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2005
  8. gamer555

gamer555 Guest

bull shit you are wrong ones again get cog swap got to have a usb flash card and if you have any games that will fit on the burned program that it comes with they will work peace dude im out of this thread have fun people just do a search on cog swap

9. gooses

gooses Member

dude, i'm sure its possible...