1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Replay NO PLAY!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by kitty66, Feb 24, 2007.

1. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Hey Everyone,

I got the Action Replay for DS today. It is the one that comes with the usb adapter. Wierd. Anyhow, color me pissed cause the dang thing has no software. It is supposed to have Action Replay Code Manager disk. No disk. Clamshell, crappy takes 4 knives packaging and NO DISK. Do you have any idea if I can use another program with it, or do you know where I can download a copy of it????

It is called Action Replay Code Manager. Boy am I pissed. My computer won't even read the dang thing. An hour and a half one way from my mountain top to the store!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr. Did I mention it was snowing????

Help! Thanks!

^ ^
    >:<

K, end rant. Anything I can do? I looked all over the code junkies site, but nada. I sent them an email, but that could be days before I hear anything and I SO want to use the thing...sniff...

2. balkie16

balkie16 Regular member

haha that sucks, wish i could help sorry i cant =[ im better with psp's lol just started comming on ds thread as of now!..even tho i owned a ds for way long x)

3. RSkyDiver

RSkyDiver Member

AR DS got a lot of problems so U might wanna return it for another copy. I read a lot of complains about this one.

@balkie16
    Why dont you just shut up instate of spaming with stupid posts -.-

4. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Yeah I have been reading complaints too. I bought it just for one game...I tried to patch my Inuyasha rom (MY OWN I BOUGHT IT) through the M3Lite Game software with the cheat code. But I keep getting white screens. Bah Humbug...So I tried the AR. Now I can't even try it.

There were a couple of links floating around for the software (I was not the only one who got a pkg without it it seems) on this forum and on MaxConsole, but all the links are old and the files are no longer hosted.

AND THEN there is the no driver issue. I can not find a NDS link driver. And it seems that it may not even be on that missing disk afterall...

:(

5. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

6. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

That is the thread I was trying to download from. I could not get the link to work. It said the download file was not found. I would appreciate any help you have...also...

Did you get the dipstar running?... Can you use dipstar with a regular game in slot1? I have it but have not been able to figgure it out. Also someone posted dipstar cheats for Izuna USA and I want to use it!

7. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

u got a pm @_@. wierd eh?
    haven't tried dipstar yet, not too big on cheating/haxing just yet... and slot-2 only (that i know of). slot-1 may work too... no idea ^_^!!

8. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

Hey Cats & Kittens

Here is a link that has ALL the software for ARDS AND the ndslink driver that is so hard to find!!!!!!!!!! Apparently some of the Disks do not even have it if you DID have it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/18333594/Action_Replay.rar

Go save it now. I will be up for only 7 months!

9. RSkyDiver

RSkyDiver Member

Thanks for the link. I'm not gone use it now (have to first figure out how to convert sav to dat which I asked in another thread) but I'm sure it's gona come in handy later on.