1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Replay Rip

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by coldasice, Jan 20, 2005.

1. coldasice

coldasice Guest

I just got action replay today and there doesn't seem to be a way to rip it. However it is rumoured that Starcube had released a image. Does anywhere know where that could be obtained at? If so, can it be streamed? Thanks all!

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Yeah the one from STARCUBE is called S3-AR106.RAR that is file name.It is the Action Replay V1.06 the way you load it in CubeSoft Phoenix is go to where it says Select a task.Then switch to Load a .DOL or .BIN file instead of having it at Load a GameCube ISO,GCM.or CGC file,and select the s3-ar106.dol file.The method streams the .Dol file then lets you boot an original with codes,but still fails to let you use codes for streaming a already backed up image of a game or on a ViperGC chip as of now.I had the same problem and had to get it off edonkey.I am glad STARCUBE made it possible though.I wish I knew how or what programs they used to stream it also_Oh another thing to tell if you have the right one or not when you open it up in CubeSoft Phoenix (This is the .ISO file that comes with it by using the Load a GameCube .ISO,.GCM,.CGC task)it should display NHL HITZ 20-02 in the Game Name.That is pretty much all I can tell you about it.I can't really help you out on how to obtain it,but my best hint is to look off edonkey.

3. coldasice

coldasice Guest

Thank you very much for your help!