1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Action Replay

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Doctor_DS, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

is anyone know how to use action replay with M3DSS

2. kcajblue

kcajblue Regular member

you cant

3. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

but what if i buy action replay, and put the game slot with M3 DSS. will it work if i do that.

4. Silent_ds

Silent_ds Guest

You big nerds I still cant keep up with your DS accesories Ive never seen none of this stuff but the action replay sucks because is just for cheaters that suck at games.

5. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

no.
    first of all:
    DON'T EVER CHEAT ONLINE OR DISCONNECT INTENTIONALLY.
    second, sometimes there are justified reasons for using action replay [debug mode to see what the developers saw it as, "unlocking" content that didn't make it to the public[aka beta stuff], some game elements are pure stupidity and you might wanna just skip that with a hack, etc.]. hmmm... you sound angry silent?

6. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

i actually want to use it for ACWW, so i can get the rare suff, and sometimes using the cheat code things can make charcter look funny, like big head or something like that. Gee u a real Fruty Pants u know that.

7. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

8 year old brother deleting the gamesaves for your half of your gamecube games, that was my reason for getting my gamecubes action replay, little sod ¬_¬ couldn't be arsed to do most of the gme to the same completin as before so meh. But the debug rooms on windwaker were pretty neat...

But i do agree I hate people who cheat online, luckily Datel don't do cheats tat give people an unfiar advantage in online games (usually they avoid online game competely) it is wen people people make their own codes that the problems arise (Metroid Trainers/ Dipstar etc.)

And unfortunetly, the problem has just got worse with the latest M3 V1.04 Final firmware, which has action replay code support built in plus tools to help make yor own codes. Looks like my playing Mario kart over WFC is coming to a close :(

Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Silent_ds, lightning struck!!!

9. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

i think silent just got taken out

10. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

is silent got kick out from afterdawn, because he say that, man i'm feel sorry for him. i never though the security around here is thight.

11. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

I dont feel sorry for him, he was being a jerk. His post was bs he spouted, and yet had nothing to actually do with what you asked. He shouldn't have bothered to post. Also, the gms here dont ban on the first offense, at least not on something like that, so he obviously has done many things, been warned many times before, and probably temp banned before too, and didn't learn. It was his own fault. Besides, he probably already has another account here lol.

12. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

i agree dnt feel a tiny bit srry for him