1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Actually an N64 question

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Eyedea707, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Eyedea707

Eyedea707 Guest

K I know this shouldnt belong here but I dont know where else to ask this at. But I recently just got a n64 cuz i never had one when i was younger. I was a playstation kid. But I was wondering what exactly is it called for those game cartridges that are blank. They got like a certain amount of room so you can upload roms onto them. I know they got them for the gba. Can someone point me in the right direction cuz I've been searching for a while. Thanks in advance.

2. gozilla

gozilla Regular member

you cannot get a blank N64 cartridge and put roms on it. if you want to be able to play backup games on an N64 your going to have to get your hands on either a Z64, CD64 or DoctorV64.

these units may have been long out of productions so getting one may be hard (and possibly expensive)

3. Menion

Menion Regular member

damn your not kidding I havent seen any of those in years - the flash cards you are speeking of are for, DS + GBA also there were ones produced for the wonderswan, and Neo Geo Pocket so pretty much just the handhelds

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007