1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add ART section to forums?

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by OHGSketch, Nov 3, 2007.

1. OHGSketch

OHGSketch Member

If there is one, sorry i missed it. forums are huge and as far as i could tell there really wasnt a DEDICATED art forum. i am an artist myself and would love to show off some of my work. or even do some work for afterdawn. i seen hardware/software forums, but none that specified ARTWORK. would be a nice addition.

Oh, and who do i contact here to talk about site affiliation? would like to bring some of my members to afterdawn. i wont LINK to my site here, but just say i own and run OneHitGamer. if any of you even know about it lol. anyways, im new to this site and am enjoying the content.

-Sketch

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

3. OHGSketch

OHGSketch Member

Ahh nevermind then. i was talking about true affiliation. not my site supporting your site. but true affiliation. Afterdawn adds be seen on OneHitGamer, and OneHitGamer adds be seen on Afterdawn. i cant just post adds t others sites alone, no benefit in that for OHG. on top of that too many people ask me to affiliate with them but dont get enough hits. my bad, as i was talking about BIG BOY adds lol not wittle wee banners that only i put on my site.

Like i said, if i can get in touch with one of the Head's here....

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member