1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add file before the menu

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by DoubleOH7, Mar 4, 2004.

1. DoubleOH7

DoubleOH7 Member

Hello, I want to make a copy of a DVD and put a little intro movie before the menu, but everything else stay the same. In DVDShrink, If I try this, the menus will no longer function. Any ideas?

2. Shad

Shad Regular member

use nero 6.

3. drchips

drchips Active member

Hiya Shad,

Wow!!

Such a clear, comprehensive and informative answer.

I am pretty sure the original poster will have no trouble sorting out their problem now!!!

Could you possibly, for MY edification, expand upon you answer.

How EXACTLY can Nero provide what the original poster needs?

Oh, one other point; I, and many others, find cash-generating clickable links in your signature field to be offensive (preying on the gullible).

Have Fun...

4. DoubleOH7

DoubleOH7 Member

Thanks DR chips! I have no idea how nero can help me in this situation, since that's what i've been using all along. I didn't know there was an "insert small movie before the main menu" function in nero 6. Must have missed it :)

5. drchips

drchips Active member

Hiya DoubleOH7,

Shad has been banned, that is ONE pain-in-the-a** we won't have to worry about any more ;)

I can't think of how to do what you want with Nero, either.

I can think of a way of having the intro play as the background of a menu (sound and all).

Is that of any use??

Have Fun...

6. DoubleOH7

DoubleOH7 Member

Not really. I just made this dorky little logo of my name that I wanted to put on all of my backups. It's really no big deal at all. I just want a complete backup of my dvd's like I'm getting now, only with my little intro logo. No big deal at all, just wanted to do it if I could. Thanks for your help.

7. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

Hey DoubleOH7,
    If you have the intro video in VOB format, then you should be able to do it with something like ifoedit.
    You could probably even replace one of the existing pre-movie intros that you don't want there with yours.

Sorry I can't help any more but that would probably become fairly involved and I don't know ifoedit that well.

8. DoubleOH7

DoubleOH7 Member

That's actually good help, thanks. At least it's a place to start. Thanks Adder