1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

addicted to myspace

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by rihgt682, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

and u think i'm cocky?!?!? lol

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Mmm, salty.

@ZH: Yeah, and? I have the intelligence to pull off being cocky, arrogant etc. Besides, I am wonderful, so why not. Oh yeah, I forogt modesty; I'm good at that too!

Last edited: May 25, 2007
  3. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

i am cocky too that's why i got the ladies messaging and commenting on me lol.

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Erm, you've had one comment in the last nearly 2 weeks. Hardly the flurry of activity you make it out to be.

5. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

lady online does not mean lady IRL. just trust me on this one. >.>

6. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

i know cause since i am at school there is a block on everything and i don't have internet at my place anymore so i can't reply to anything i get. also i prefir to get messages cause i can be more dirty and everything is in private
    @ auslander everyone that is on my myspace are people i personally know except 3 super models kevin pherrera, and john brown

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2007
  7. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lol, you're "dirty" over the internet. That's really disgusting.

Get out more.. Jeez. What is with anyone my kind of age these days!?! (You excluded Brandon).

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

digital interaction FTL, ZH. pawing yourself while reading does not count as sexy attention from the ladies. if you're going to be deviant, at least *actually* be deviant.

9. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

nah u don't understand dude these are girls i see every weekend. girls a party with every weekend u just got to show them u are interested first

10. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Oh my, you're not lecturing me on how to get girls are you? This whole "I'm a pimp" attitude seems complete BS to me. Not saying I am, but c'mon, you shouldn't have to talk dirty online to some "girl" to get them interested. Eugh.

11. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

not a girl on earth that you can see every weekend would want to chat dirty online only. you'd be on the phone or off doin' stuff. i call bull.

12. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Indeed. Say "I" if you think ZeroHour is talking through his arse?

/me shouts "I"!

13. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

[bold]I[/bold]'m not one to create hatred or further arguments. ^.^

14. ZeroHour

ZeroHour Guest

no sh!t sherlock did u stop to think that i use myspace, call, text, and see them in person??? besides i am not sayin i chat dirty i am just telling them what we are gonna do on the weekend, and what i meant by dirty was stuff u don't want my parents to see written in a comment box
    EDIT u were not here when tycobb was ripper but he best described me as a pimp and a playa. i am sure face123 remembers

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2007
  15. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Actually, I was around when tycobb was here. I know face123 pretty well.

Idc what they said, my point still stands. Lol.

16. 2f4st4u

2f4st4u Regular member

i admit i am addicted to myspace too but im only on like a few hours a day... :p

17. billybob

billybob Regular member

ahemmm???

Zerohour, i agree with ripper.

Judging by just the last messages ive seen you write, i dont think you have the intelligance warranted to be as arogant as you appear to me.

Whereas me, ahahaha. Hyper intelligence is my virtue.

And from what ive seen from ripper, hes smart too :D

Oh, and your myspace is crappy compared to how you illustrated it to be..to us.

Ripper, pm me your myspace?

18. rihgt682

rihgt682 Regular member

whoa, i missed a lot of pages. Is it possible for a man to live without internet for 40days?

19. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Yes, of course it is. What do you think everyone did when the internet didn't exist? Curled up in their hole waiting for "the revolution" (of sorts)?

Last edited: Jun 10, 2007
  20. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

- see Ripper's reply..

I'm not hugely old but I was born before most computers were invented, never mind the internet (and what computers there were, were the size of small towns). Also i was around when the little white dot stayed there a while in centre of screen when turning off the (black & white) tv, before colour tv, video players/recorders, and way before mobile phones, the Nokia ring tone, DVD's and MP3 players, broadband and MSN messenger (my God how would most teenagers cope without these things they regards as 'essentials' these days). The only thing i regard as important is a mobile phone and that's only when i'm up and down the motorway in case i break down somewhere. Oh and the internet is only an essential for when i'm at work ie supporting computer systems as not all the knowledge i need to be in me old brain, is always there :)

edit- my 2 kids were exposed to computers/internet etc from a tiny age, one of the lesser benefits of this is a lot of the novelty is gone, ie as they get to be teenage, unlike most teenagers they won't be obsessed by the net and not unable to live without it, ie they have many other things to do to occupy their time .

Last edited: Jun 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.