1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adjust the time between two tracks

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by mischa72, Apr 19, 2006.

  1. mischa72

    mischa72 Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Is the above mentioned statement possible?

    Normally the gap between two tracks on a CD is set to 2 seconds. Can I adjust this gap in the settings?
    I know I can do this in the Track Properties, but when I want to burn an MP3 cd this is a hell of a job. I always set this time to zero, but can I change the preferences, so that the standard gap is 0 seconds.

    To have a complete picture: I'm using Nero 7 on an XP Prof machine.

    Kind regards,
    Mischa
     
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2006
  2. Saltgrass

    Saltgrass Regular member

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2006
    Messages:
    1,116
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    If you are using Nero Burning ROM and have audio CD selected, under Audio CD-General, there is a check box for "No Pause Between Tracks".

    Under CDA options, there is a box for "Remove Silence at end of tracks".
     

Share This Page