1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ADOBE AUDITION

Discussion in 'Audio' started by VonLigenstein, Apr 9, 2014.

1. VonLigenstein

VonLigenstein Newbie

I am trying to remove curse words from a movie, but everytime I load the audio file I only get 28 seconds of it. what am I doing wrong? are there some options that I need to have checked? any suggestions?

2. Mez

Mez Active member

Just so you know someone is reading your post, you may not get an answer for some time. This is the first Adobe Audition post I have ever seen in the forum and I have been around almost forever.

You might want to post this on a video forum with a different title so you do not get double posted. I suspect the most do-able solution is to delete the offending frames, and not to fool with the audio in the video. Editing or worse deleting a piece of audio might de-sync the audio with the video depending on exactly what your editor does when it saves the edited information. There are free utilities that will allow you to delete a frame. I used to even know the name of one.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

mez is it vobBlanker ? it allows cutting sections out

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  4. Mez

Mez Active member

Yes, I could have sworn I replied to this a few days ago.