1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER HELP

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by neney1, Nov 19, 2011.

1. neney1

neney1 Member

I am having a problem with Adobe flash player 11 not sure whats happen but I can't play anything on youtube I could before. I download and install flash player, goes to the website to say I have installed it but it doesn't work!!!

I have run the unistall program from Adobe
    Disabled my firewall
    followed steps on adobe website

its doing my noodle in now been at this for 2 hours nearly why won't it work it was working??

Any help would be great or is there something I'm missing tried to install it on firefox and IE

I am running Windows vista 32bit

2. APREx

APREx Member

1) Uninstall both Flash Player ActiveX and Flash Player Plugin
    2) Go to IE and go to manage addons choose "downloaded active x controls" under "show" and delete the shockwave flash object by Adobe. Also go ahead and delete all history/cookies/temp files. Exit out of IE
    3) Go to Firefox and go to Tools > Addons > Plugins. Go ahead and disable/delete all "Shockwave Flash" plugins. Also clear out all history/cookies/temp files. Exit out of firefox.
    4) Run http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/current/uninstall_flash_player_32bit.exe
    5) Restart your computer
    6) Run CCleaner and do a cleanup as well as a registry scan.
    7) Restart again and now go ahead and try reinstalling Flash player.