1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adobe premier pro to complicated?

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by silversha, Nov 12, 2004.

1. silversha

silversha Member

i have the above program but find it to difficult to use,can anyone advise on an easier program for occasional use.is pinnacle studio any good.
    thanks in advance

2. andyfrank

andyfrank Regular member

depending on wht you need to do, i use windows movie maker lol even tho it only is capeable of one video track and a a limed use of effects, if u use it right it works great. other easy ones are ulead video studio, and sony vegas.

3. Streamcod

Streamcod Member

yes andyfrank ... you can use power director , pinnacle studio 8.

check premiere help file it can help u alot.

4. KhunShane

KhunShane Member

I tried unsuccessfully to get Pinnacle 8 working. Might have been my computer. Invested in an apple laptop and use iMovie with that to great effect and with great ease.(5 star rating!) YOu need much more than the "minimum requirements" that are given with any editing software. My laptop has 80 gigs of hard drive and 1 gig of ram and still could use more sometimes.

5. ZombyHero

ZombyHero Member

This might be my video student bias showing through, but if you paid that good chunk of cash for Premiere, I'd suggest you just stick with it for a bit. Its a pretty powerful program, once you get it down, and you won't be disappointed.

My suggestion is to go online and search for tutorials on Premiere. Don't have any links to basic tutorials for you, but once you get a little more comfortable, you might want to check out the forum at www.creativecow.com, as there is a wealth of information there.