1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adobe Premiere, Audio wont work on just ONE clip

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by kmehrabi, Apr 10, 2005.

1. kmehrabi

kmehrabi Member

adobe premiere is working fine for the most part. but for some reason i cant get audio out of one clip. i check properties, it says the audio track is there, but it just wont preview. the track is a flat line. so i even deleted that whole clip, and captured again. i dont know why but it keeps doing the same thing.
    whats wrong with this thing??
    would appreciate any ideas.

2. Mr_Del

Mr_Del Regular member

Are you capturing from Firewire or analog? Does this catured file ever make sound on your computer?

Things to try. -Use another program to capture it. Save it in that program in whatever format you like. Import the file into adobe.
    -I belive windows XP will capture through Firewire. May be in WMA format though. Not sure if your makeing home video or TV commercial.

-Try through XP save the file then Inport just to see if the sound works. If it does then Split the sound from the video. Recapture in adobe if the picture is bad. Seperate the dead sound from the video. This is where you skills come in. Take that sound file from the WMA and line it up with the better video capture.

Hope this helps
    -Del