1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adobe premiere pro problem

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by nixit, Sep 4, 2004.

1. nixit

nixit Guest

hi guys,
    i have just got a brand new adobe premiere pro software, already installed and everything was working fine till then. but, when i try to launch the program i get a message that says that this version of my program is already expired! im totaly confused since it's new. how can it expire so early?? please guys i need ure help this problem is really annoying me!

thx in advance

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Only a Demo version of the Software can expire....
    The Retail version Can not expire because you can only install it if you have the Serial Number and will not work as a demo...
    So if you are getting a message saying that the version has expired then it is because you have a Trial version not the Retail version....

I hope you didn"t buy this cuz if you did you got sold something that is free to download....

But even if you did download this as a demo version you can"t really do anything with a Demo version as the Export options are disabled in the Demo versions so all it is good for is Looking at the Interface and seeing what it can do but it can not create Video files for you......

3. nixit

nixit Guest

no it's not a demo version it's the full one and i wrote the key wright and everything worked. as i said the installation was succesfull. so i don't know what's happening >_<

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

There was a Version of Premier Pro 7 that was realeased as a Beta Version last year and it was Just like the Retail version and needed a serial Number But it had a time Bomb on it that made it so you couldn"t use it after July 2003 so this is Probably the version you Have ....

5. nixit

nixit Guest

aahhh damn!! that sure is f*cked up! anyway thx a lot for the advice.

6. nixit

nixit Guest

no it can't be that beta version caus the build number is the 8/11/2003. now i'm confused >_<

7. 1Dragon

1Dragon Member

Mate, you bought this program, so noone would mind if you get a crack from Kazaa or altavista or crackspider, but if you didn't buy it, if you have the money, you should! After all, they worked hard to make such a good program; as I say, cracks are just an extension of a trial, not a way to get the full program (thow I'm sure that if you did buy it, you would have suport from adobe...)
    I hope this helps you... in a way