1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice On Building .....

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Lionlover, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Lionlover

Lionlover Guest

hey guys/girls.. Ok Im building a CHEAPEST PC possable.. that will do what i want it too.. Basicly i want something that will play City Of Villains.. W/O much lag... NWN 2 and WOW... Ok easy enough .. Im goin with atleast 1 Gig ram (alreaddy got that) 80 gig HD for about 50 bucks / I got the case for 20 with 450 watt pwr supply..Got case fans ..Ok hard part.. MB and Proc.. found a AMD Sempron 64 2800+ Palermo 1.6GHz Socket 754 Processor Model SDA2800AIO3BX - OEM for 27 bucks... NOW thats cheap! .. But will it handle what I need? I have always gone intell but I hear good things about AMD.. Clock speed worrys me.. Ive heard its not as important with AMD but well .. I wanna get a second/third whatever opinion... the MB for this would cost me 37 bucks and is a PC chips.. again cheap board but funds are VERY limited..OO i got a Nvidea 5200 G card thats going in this too.. Its like 4 years old but it works... Ok people what you think? My other option is a Cel 3.2 ghz and MB combo for 85 bucks

2. lecsiy

lecsiy Regular member

Doubt the sempron is what your looking for.

If i weres you id go for a AMD 64. Most of them will handle the games you listed.