1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ADVICE ROUND 2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by xXJediXx, Jul 10, 2007.

1. xXJediXx

xXJediXx Guest

Hi again guys and thanks for the help earlier,

I have since been speaking to 2 friends elsewhere in the city who both confirmed that nthell/Birgin Media supply Slysports 1,2,3, and Stetanta through the cable..

So my understanding is this if i buy a box and scann it and set it up right , i can get the premership matches ..

Now my problem is this What box .??

Is it worth buying the more expensive one.??

Also is it possible (i think it was mentioned earlier), to get a box that has a similar channel guide as sly/v*ir*inmedia as i had a star view box and wasnt to impressed with the ordering of the channels they were all out of order from what i was used to ..

Thanks again Boys

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

i don't think there are any boxs like n** but you could have put yoor channels in alphabetic order.

3. xXJediXx

xXJediXx Guest

I know that,

I was worried that if i sorted the channels , if and they do reguularly the codes changed or the box knocked off that the channels would go back to default, so id have ot do them every time i had box trouble.

Was hoping there was some sort of file or something you could flash o the box that would sort the channels ..

Thanks

Any ideas as to which box i should purchase .??

I have a 32 lcd tv that i plan to use this with so i need one that would supply a good picture

4. xXJediXx

xXJediXx Guest

Anyone .???

Please

5. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

The EPG is notoriously bad on the Starview. You can arrange the channels by downloading the SVCE,(Starview Channel Editor). If you want a better EPG experience I would say go for a Eurovox Red.
    This is slightly more expensive. Or if you really want to push the boat out go for a DBox 2.

All in all it is down to ease of use, viewing experience and your budget.

6. xXJediXx

xXJediXx Guest

Hi i just orederd a EUROVOX MAX-V 2008 box on fle bay

What do you think of this box its this a good box .???

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

One of the best I have seen in a long time.