1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

advrcntr2.dll

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by pingon, Oct 5, 2006.

1. turkish91

turkish91 Member

if you are using nero 6.0 or 6.6 i think when that message comes up click ok then another page will come up from nero "writing nero express 6" then on the right is a list of options on the bottom it writes "disc image or saved project" click on that, find where your ISO file is and then burn it with no problems. if you need mor help you can add me on msn xxsouthside-turkishxx@hotmail.com

2. papa_s

papa_s Guest

3. afrcano

afrcano Member

4. patchted

patchted Member

I was directed to this thread by 'pryme H' because I was having the same problem as 'Spence29' following the advise given by 'diskus007' I am now so pleased to say my problem is solved !!!! so a big THANK YOU to you all

5. varnull

varnull Guest

This annoying file lives somewhere in the windows folder I believe.. http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/pop.php?advrcntr2

you can d/l a new one and stick it in the \windows\system dir (or windows\system32)... and then register it like this..

Start>Run (type) CMD (type) regsvr32 advrcntr2.dll

It is reported to get rid of the error. No guarantees.. as with all hacks like this it depends on where other things are too (relative path issues)

6. calis84

calis84 Member

Hi, i have the same problem, only thing is i don't use Nero! i use Roxio EMC and they said that they don't use that particular .dll file! and it really sucks cos it stops my computer from opening certain programs until i click the ok button about 6 times. so i sent an email to Nero and hopefully they give me a reply. when i get it I'll post it here so people can see the response and if anything helpfull in it they can use it to remove the problem.

7. markmatis

markmatis Member