1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After the Sunset problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by nycdude, Apr 1, 2005.

1. nycdude

nycdude Member

All,

When I go to shrink the movie "After the Sunset" with Pierce Brosnan via dvdshrink, it tells me that its over the space allowance. There is red on the green indicator bar. Is there any way to shrink this without removing any features on the dvd??

Please LMK
    Thanks

2. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

yeah, after the sunset is quite a big movie with a lot of useless information. i had to take out the commentary and an audio track to get it all out. or you can just reauthor.

3. arniebear

arniebear Active member

After the Sunset the movie itself is only a little over an hour and a half, and should fit nicely to a dvd-5, but if the disk with all the extras is that big it would require too much compression. You probably should split it to two disks so you won't lose any quality, of try a dual layer 9 dvd.

4. nycdude

nycdude Member

Thanks all.

I had to take out the 5.1 audio track to get it to fit with all the extras. I can also reauthor for just the movie only.

Its too bad I am still using a single layer burner cause the dual layer media is too expensive to justify upgrade at this time. Might as well make it a keeper if you go that route. ;)

5. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

with my method, i still had the great picture. but i still do miss brett ratner's commentary.