1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afterdawn For Sell

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Glitched, Dec 14, 2005.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

creaky, that big eh??!!

2. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

I'd have no problem paying the relatively steep price they'd have to charge. I've had mine for about 2 years now and it barely shows any signs of wear.

3. ireland

ireland Active member

4. CrowDUDE

CrowDUDE Member

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    @CrowDUDE
    Kudos on the highly enlightened signature. You know, "Uncle Albert" may very well have been our sharpest tool in the shed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey, freshguy thanks! And our uncle Albert was “the” tool in the shed. I was reading recently declassified FBI files on Uncle Albert, seams like he “may” have had communist ties,
    And it was kept secret. If that’s the case, I think that’s what helped him get out of Germany, and kept him alive In the U.S, if he hadn’t said that he was, he would’ve have had an “accident.” He had indeed a great mind.
    -------------------------///--------------------------
    [​IMG]

5. freshguy

freshguy Member

Wow CrowDUDE, that's some info that comes right on time (pun not intended) for me. I've been called a Communist half of the day today (Sunday) over on excite.com/. That's obviously the only thing that I will ever have in common with such a amazingly brilliant man. [bold]He just plain "got it" x 10 to the zillionth power.[/bold]

He was so smart that, IMHO, I'm sure that he would have bought at least 2 AfterDawn shirts. [bold]{:)[/bold]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2006