1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aimbot shooter cheats

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by LoneShark, Dec 7, 2004.

1. LoneShark

LoneShark Member

Recently I came across a person claiming that there is a program that allows you to never miss on a shootem up game or online pool games. I would be interested in the latter :). He said something about Aimbot. Does anyone know where I can get this app/program and download it. I heard it does wonders for your scores :)

Lone

2. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I heard of somthing like this awhile ago for online pool games, try google-ing it

3. chs24cc

chs24cc Guest

I tried pool buddy for a while but its not 100% and you cant play any short timed games with it.

4. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I dont see why anybody would want to cheat on games. It just doesnt feel right and you know that you are not really making the score. Well thats just my opinion...

5. Maddux31

Maddux31 Guest

DITTO!!!!!!!!!

6. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

aimbots suck

7. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

Aimbots on Shoot 'em up games are detected very easily, and you either get banned on servers, or if the hack is detected by the game, you will USUALLY get your CD-key banned. i.e. Steam.

In other words, don't hack. If you're confused, I would recommend you start playing some games ;)