1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aladdin live plus- can evox flash it?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by shdwsfall, Dec 10, 2004.

1. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

I found a site with $20 aladdin live plus chips. Just wondering if this chip is flashable via evox. I have only used x-ecuter chips in the past, would the software side of installation be much different? Like can I use the same bios I used for my x-ecuter chip? (evox m7) If im not mistaken, then If I can use the same bios, then there should be relatively, no differance between the two chips...except hardware installation. am I corret in my assumptions?

2. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

It is pretty save to say yes.juts don't know what comes preburned inside your Aladdin Live Plus. I've got mine with X2-4983, another one with M8_16 for a v1.6. Both cases, I reflashed them using raincoat without any problem.

3. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

Thx for the reply..I have decided to go with a duox2 chip instead...cheaper...so I make more money :)
    Havent been on these boards in a while...used to see alot more help topics..now its all...halo 2 this or halo 3 that...bleh...glad to see you still keep up on the help topics! :)