1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aladdin live programmer help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by Rakai, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Rakai

Rakai Member

i'm try to flash my aladdin chip but when i connect the lpc port and usb port it still doesn't recognize the chip connected when i start the program exe on my comp. any ideas? or any other way to flash the chip easier?

2. david_70K

david_70K Member

oh, maybe your chip comes with the 49lf020a chip , so your old programmer can not recognize it(old programmer only supports 49lf020) please try our new aladdin family programmer ,it is compatible with all aladdin chips(include aladdin xt 4032 & 4064, also super alddin live chip, don't care it is 49lf020 or 49lf020a & 49lf002b, and it is faster ,only need 3 minute for each chip, so you are free to choose your own bios file which you want, please see www.70kchip.com to know more....

3. sjchu

sjchu Regular member

You web page sucks big time. Clean it up before you advertise it.

4. david_70K

david_70K Member

Thanks very much, it will be vacation soon here, but we should upgrade it as soon as possible www.70kchip.com will be the most important tech support of ps2 and xbox modchips!