1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alcatel One Touch Gloss - Vodaphone - Spain

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by jack3145, Jul 7, 2010.

1. jack3145

jack3145 Guest

Hi

I am a complete novice on this subject so please have patience with me. I would like to know if there is a code for unblocking "Alcatel One Touch Gloss" - Vodaphone please.

Also how/what to do with said code.

Many thanks for any help

Caroline

2. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

see if your model is in here LINK or HERE

3. jack3145

jack3145 Guest

Sorry no it's not there. I believe that it is a very new model that is literally called "Alcatel One Touch Gloss" and doesn't seem to have a model number.

I don't think that this phone is out in the UK just in Spain. But then again I also don't know what I'm talking about, so I'm not really sure.

Do you h ave any other ideas?

4. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

only other option is if you are still with the provider it is locked to
    you can ask them for the NAC unlock code
    or there are a few places that unlock them for a fee, some are found by google
    or other fone shops run by mostly foreign people unlock them for a fee aswell
    also remember if you put the wrong code 3 times to unlock your fone you may block it
    some fones allow you 3 5 10 tries

does your fone not have a model no underneath where the battery goes like alcatel OT 808 or OT c630
    or on the display when you just turn the fone on/off

5. jack3145

jack3145 Guest

Well at the moment I have one Alcatel phone, which is really basic. The Alcatel One Touch Gloss is one that I have just bought from Vodaphone, (not received yet), but when I get it I want to be able to unlock it and go with a different company called telitec, (cos I live in Spain and it does good rates for overseas calls).

So in answer, I don't know what it says yet, I was just trying to sort this matter out ready to go when it arrives.

On saying that I don't realy know what type of phone my existing alcatel is.

I can work out where to find the IMEI, but the rest is blah to me. It says:
    CVLE6 T & A
    10T 90DA 05JGQ
    E220X - 2ATLE51 I believe that makes it an E220, would I be right? I question this as I have tried, (just once), to unblock this phone as a practice for my new one and it didn't work.

I got a code for a E220 using the link that you gave me, (http://www.unlocking4free.com/alcatel), I didn't use the "Alcatel Master Reset Tool" but the "Select tool" button. It gave me a code and I foolowed the instructions for NOT having a SIM in the phone, (cos I don't have a diff SIM to use yet). The phone came on and bottom left it said "SOS", I followed the instructions, but I just ended up with a screen full of codes and nothin happened.

So, I'm not really doing very well. I sorted out my husbands Nokia phone in a matter of moments though.

6. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

i have never done a alcatel fone myself
    but when you had the codes on fone, it should have let you like the nokia press the green answer or the ok button

i would recommend to get a sim from friend/family and try it that way
    and yes you used the correct way "select tool"

im sure you know how to get the imei number on fone *#06#

also here is an image for the e220 in the link [​IMG]

also try Vodafone when fone comes and tell them you are going abroad for a week or 2 to uk or similar and you have a o2/meteor chip for that country and would like to use it for duration of ur your stay as friends and family know that number!

7. jack3145

jack3145 Guest

Hi

No it doesn't. At first, top left it says 123, top right it says Insert SIM, bottom left SOS.

The instructions are:
    1 - Switch ON your Alcatel E220 without SIM Card,
    2 - Then compose : *#0000*CODE#,
    3 - To finish compose : *#0001*CODE#.

I typed *#0000*CODE# code being ###337*07# and nothing, the top line stays the same and the bottom gives you call on left and delete on the right.

I will try what you said about the new phone though. Thanks

8. jack3145

jack3145 Guest

9. jack3145

jack3145 Guest

"I am a complete novice on this subject so please have patience with me. I would like to know if there is a code for unblocking "Alcatel One Touch Gloss" - Vodaphone please."

Hi I gave up on the E220, I asked Movistar and I'm still waiting to hear.

I now have my new Alcatel OT808, but with the Simyo network, (Orange). I bought it unblocked from a company called Simyo.com, reputable but, new & up & coming. I speak some spanish but not really enough to get technical over a phone.

Problem is that although the phone is unlocked. It has locked itself again??? It did this with the first sim card and now it has done it with this second one. I don't understand why. It just keeps asking me for the "Network key". Trouble is that the phone is that new that Simyo don't have them yet. They just want me to send the phone the phone back and they'll send me another one. (I have all my stuff on that now and don't really want to send it back with all my info on it.

SO, can anyone help? I just want to be able to give the IMEI and get the network code. If necessary a GOOD recommendation of a company that can do it for a fee. Even they don't seem to know the code though.

I did find one company that say that they can do it but they don't look very reputable, anyone know them:
    http://www.liberafacil.com/liberar_movil-alcatel-ot-808-one-touch-gloss-de-vodafone-espana.html

Any help is much appreciated

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2010
  10. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

I do try to recommend your 'network operator' first then the 'free links' ect..
    And last if ""no other option"" the "pay sites"

Now i dont know the site in question, But you can pay through "paypal" with them,
    So at least if they dont give the right code, Or the fone is not unlocked for you,
    You can put in a dispute saying!! What you received did not do what it's intended use was for!!

Also more free sites added to the link>>>>>HERE