1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

alcohol 120% black and bloody Edition emulation not working

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by haskins69, Mar 16, 2009.

1. haskins69

haskins69 Member

I have alcohol 120% black and bloody edition 4.0

and when I open emulation tab they are greyed out and at the bottom it say's

If greyed out "needs RMPS" or "Needs emulation in Explorer"

anyone have any Idea's what I need to do?

also I have daemon tools Pro installed could that be causing the trouble ?

2. onya

onya Guest

I looked for that *coughs* version on their website, and couldn't see it anywhere! Perhaps you could link us to that version so we can help further.

Any application that may have been downloaded as a torrent, is immediately suspect. Don't take it for granted that it will work flawlessly. Read any and all .NFO files and other members comments that are applicable to that site.

...but these are my thoughts only. :p

3. haskins69

haskins69 Member

Ok it was d/l'ed by torrent and it does work except for that function
    I use daemon tools Pro advanced [also a torrent d/l but works flawlessly ]for my emulation as it is
    so this is really not a issue for me I just wanted to see if it was the program or the fact it's installed with daemon tools also installed
    personaly I don't care for Alcohol 120% but have had people ask for it and I just wanted to be sure it worked before I offered it to them

also It did scan clean w/kaspersky 8 [ bought version with real key]and malware bytes anti maleware
    and yes I know it's not on Alcohol site but was uploaded by on and his stuff has alway's been good as far as I've seen but thank's for the Info

I've already uninstalled it anyway
    but if you want to check it here's a link I uploaded it to just for this reason

ml

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  4. onya

onya Guest

Hey to haskins69 once again. Most members here could figure that, that version of 120 was..let's say...just off centre from the extreme left...lol.. and it is very good to hear that you actually bought your A/V software. Downloading A/v from torrents is a no no as far as I am concerned. Why take a further risk than we have too?

120% is very good software and worth shelling out the cash for. It deals with files from go to whoa....and has it's own burn engine.

Do us both a favour and hit the edit button and delete the details of where you got the torrent from and who upped it. No one needs to know this ever.... on this site. :)
    Also get rid of the rapidshare link..you'll get your arse zapped by the mods.

Cheers.

5. haskins69

haskins69 Member

Done and Done
    thank's for the info
    and while alcohol may be good I still like or am more familure with Daemon tools so I"ll just keep using it