1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

all dead

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by hronn, Nov 22, 2007.

1. hronn

hronn Member

Please Help

My desktop computer was in Hibenate mode and I unpluge the power to change the memory card then i took the memory and put it back again the same as it was . and after I did put the power back and try to push the button as usall nothing came to the monitor like is not connect to any video hard drive . I did test many things . I am just shock the keyboard and mouse are dead and even num lock of keybord doesn't respond and i did check all the mouse and keyboar is not out of order , even i did reset the BIOS of motherboar , i don't know what to do anymore . Is motherboard DEAD? I don't know .

please inform me .

thanks in advance

2. sammorris

sammorris Senior member

Check you didn't dislodge any cables when you moved the memory stick. Also reseat the memory stick (unplug and plug it back in), and try using a different slot.

3. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

If it doesn't do anything, like no fans spin up, then it could be a motherboard or power supply issue. If its a Dell computer and the power light blinks yellow, then the motherboard is gone.