1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Musicians Here!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Dela, Jul 18, 2003.

1. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Hi everyone

I just decided to start a thread for all the musicians to say what you play, when you started, are u in a band etc etc

I'll go first, I'm a drummer! I started when i was 10, 6 year ago. My kit was a pearl kit and it took me a while to get into it. I like playing heavy music basically because i get to hit the drums hard and if there is something i am good it its triplets, i love, can do loads of different styles of them and now mixing them with my normal beats and getting very interesting results. I play with a few guys, basically for the laugh, its good! We all like the same music so it makes it easy :)

Now you????

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

<<<EDITED>>> Stella possesed me and me me do it. I dont remember it!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]Im gonna find you, and im coming to get YOU!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [/small]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2003
  3. Dela

Jesus man dont post when drunk!!

4. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

What i was trying to say last time was that i played the guitar for a few years and then gave it up. Im thinking of getting back into it. THen i think i got side tracked and was talking about a fight my girl and i had. Who knows ;-)

5. Dela

lol ok man, haha, so where are all the other musicians??