1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

all xbox gamers!!! check this out!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by flammable, Dec 12, 2004.

1. flammable

flammable Member

u all should download this program called xlink kai. www.teamxlink.co.uk/ it´s a very cool program bcuz it makes your xbox think that u play in system link with some one but actually u can play with other gamers all around the world! check out that site, sign in and start gaming with other xlink kai users. u can find all the information u need from that site! don´t forget to tell your friends too!

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Doesn't Xbconnect do the same thing?

3. Gekkou

Gekkou Member

Yea XBConnect does the Same thing but I didn't know about this Xlink Kai program. you can also check out XBConnect at www.XBConnect.com and compare the two programs.

4. punqewe

punqewe Active member

they both work fine

5. flammable

flammable Member

damn, i must try that xbconnect, there seems to be much more playas than xlink kai has. thanks for posting. i think i´ll try it out right after i get outta work. hope it´s as simple as xlink is.

6. indienemo

indienemo Guest

Does anyone know what the program is called that does the same sort of thing but for the gamecube?

7. kylef

kylef Member

^^ if you checked the link, it does support gamecube, along with ps2, DS, soon psp. btw, if u get the new XBMC build, they did an amazing integration of xlink on it, you can play all ur games without running from pc to xbox :)