1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a Retard? Need Help from the Guuruus

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by cbp_tical, Feb 15, 2005.

1. cbp_tical

cbp_tical Member

Hey guys, just joined and this looks like a real tight knit community. Anyway, here's what this n00b needs help with.

I have an .img movie file that i'm trying to burn to DVD. I have Nero and am pretty sure I have all the recent updates. I have burned .iso files in the past and have had no problems. Can anyone guide me through properly burning an .img file so that it will work in a normal DVD player. Please help me.

Thanks,
    Curtis

2. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

While you're waiting for help with Nero, let me suggest that you download a freeware progie called DVD Decrypter. It's the best program available for ripping and burning dvd's, and it will work with all valid image formats.

All you do is install it, then go MODE>ISO>WRITE
    then select the image file.

Heres the url for the download:
    http://www.dvddecrypter.com/index.php?act=download

3. cbp_tical

cbp_tical Member

Thanks a lot. I have that program, just wasn't sure hwo to use it. This could be another stupid question but is there a way to change a Winamp Media File to an iso or img?? Yes I know i'm a nub, no need to make fun.

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Since you have Nero, check the Nero Vision Express section. It converts many different files to Proper dvd format for burning. The conversion does take time to do.

Jerry