1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i doing something wrong?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by DanyF, Jan 31, 2005.

1. DanyF

DanyF Member

Ok, i'v been following guides to make a DVD with a movie i downloaded (Team America). Now I converted .rar into .avi and then made the avi into a bunnch of files (VIDEO_TS.BUP, VTS_01_0.BUP, VTS_01_1.VOB, VTS_01_2.VOB, VTS_01_3.VOB, VTS_01_4.VOB, VTS_01_5.VOB, VIDEO_TS[IFO file], VTS_01_0[ifo file]). Then i followed this guide http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/burning_dvd_with_nero.cfm to burn it with nero, but for some reason, my DVD player and my PS2 won't play it... it says unknown Disc.
    Can someone give me a couple of hints?
    Thanks guys

2. paulsy

paulsy Member

just before you burn with nero look look for recording settings,(over to your right)uncheck burn at once and away you go..all the best P.

3. DanyF

DanyF Member

Hey sorry but i can't find the recording settings...im using Nero Burning Rom (dunno if it makes a difference).

4. paulsy

paulsy Member

Danyf did your nero come in a bundle with your burner..if it did may i suggest you download the trial version of nero from their site,it comes in a a package but it will get you up and running and it's free for 31 days..