1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I going to be banned?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by qwiif, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qwiif

qwiif Member

Hey guys,

On Tuesday, November 3rd, I downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Obviously this is before the release date. I am running iXtreme 1.6 firmware, I used the activate.iso disc to boot up the game. I heard that playing a game before its released can get you banned from live because of the internal clock, even if you are playing offline. Well, I played it offline, with my hard drive connected. When I sign into xbox live (which probably wont be until at least November 10th, the release date), am I going to be banned? If so, is there anything I can do to prevent/fix it? I have not been banned yet, but I have not been on live since I got my drive flashed back in September. I am kind of nervous. I run the majority of my games through ABGX to be safe. Any response is well appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ryan

2. PosTeD

PosTeD Guest

A bunch of my brothers friends got banned for playing it before it came out. I think they can see its an unlegit copy for all wave 4 games. Cause couple of my friends got banned for playing some wave 4 games; tekken 6 forza motorsport even after they came out. No facts behind any of this just patterns I noticed.

3. PosTeD

PosTeD Guest

oh, the ones who did get banned, have gotten console banned not just banned from live.

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.