1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMAZON UNBOX Movie

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by doowap57, Feb 3, 2007.

1. doowap57

doowap57 Member

I recently downloaded a movie from amazon, and it is on my hard drive,
    but I want to save it on a DVD-R, I can't fine any program that will recognize it, as it has a .amzn after it.
    Has anyone come across a way to record it to DVD ?
    Thank You, doowap57

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I have never downloaded a movie from Amazon myself =, but I have from other sights like MediaZone and most of them require you to be hooked up to the internet to obtain a license so burning them to a blank disc is usually pretty much out of the question. You could try just changing the extension at the end to .AVI or .mpeg or any of these video extension "Extensions" and see if the file will play then. If it does then you should be good to go, but I would be willing to bet you aren't going to have much luck with that file.

Good Luck

3. colw

colw Active member

Welcome to the world of DRM (Digital Rights Management).

Great to be able to buy something and not be able to use it.

You should send a letter to the RIAA and MPAA thanking for their assistance in protecting their products and ensuring that you have a dud program.

4. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

what programs are you using to burn this to disk? there a plenty of programs that will handel what you need to do