1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An interesting solution!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by monument, Apr 16, 2005.

1. monument

monument Member

Hi all,

As you know, I was having some serious issues which I believed to have been caused by ANYDVD. Well, here's what I did to solve the problem....

I deleted Nero 6 off my drive, got rid of decrypter/shrink(probably not related to the issues), and BAM...DVDClone and ANYDVD are working PERFECTLY...Back up two movies tonight in record time and with nice quality, no issues...
    Thanks for all of you help!

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Conflicts are always tough to solve. Lots of folks can run these programs together with no problems.

Glad you fixed it!
    Frank

3. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Hi monument
    The main thing is "what works for you".
    I run all these programs, and have never had a problem(knock wood):)
    I have AnyDvd start on reboots,ive never had to shut it off.

Hiya frank wassup

4. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Howdy Jim,
    No conflicts here either I run that Nero Registry checker and Driver Cleaner once in awhile. Thats about it.

You probably have a bunch of different applications on your PC like I do just for testing things. When I burn a DVD I usually use Shrink and then open Nero Burning ROM and do it all manually. sometimes I'll open another program like Recode or some other program I have...Just to remember how it works. Most of them are pretty easy and do pretty much the same thing. Kinda like if you figure one out you can usually figure out the others.