1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Android TV box recommendation

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Androidftw1984, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Androidftw1984

Androidftw1984 Newbie

I'm looking for an Android TV box under 100 dollars that of course supports kodi. The Chinese variants are okay. my only exception is that it must support 4k and 4x4 mimo. The Amazon fire TV stick 4k is only 2x2 mimo and only gives me about 150mbps of my 400mbps internet. Ethernet adapters are not applicable in my situation. Any suggestion of any Android TV boxes without Ethernet adapters that can take full advantage of my 400mbps internet?

2. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member

I don't want to discourage you but I'm sure you've noticed that support in this forum is slim.

However, to get someone to recommend a box that supports 4x4 MIMO would require that a person who has one with that capability to respond or for someone to look at all the specs for the plethora of boxes that are out there. I took a look at a few such as this one-

https://techinstrument.com/products...7404347768297&utm_content=GSAPI 5e0f9b1c04e8c

It provides the most detailed specs amongst the few I looked at and there's no mention of that spec. Thus, a person would have to contact the vendor. Very few responders are going to do that.

As a result, I think you would be best off contacting the vendor for any box, such as the one above, that looks promising. You'ld probably get a response quicker than you're getting here.