1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Android TV box remotes

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by tjmethod, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjmethod

tjmethod Newbie

I have 2 android boxes- an Amlogic A95X and an Nvidia Shield TV Pro. I love the Shield remote... besides having a mic, triangular, motion back-lit and simplistic, you can switch to mouse mode which moves the cursor vertically and horizontally with excellent control. The remote that came with the A95X sucked. I bought a q5 bt remote that works well but is not back-lit and has to be repaired every single time I use the damn thing. I then bought an Auvipal remote. It's a nice remote, back-lit, no mic but that only works with Google shit and the one thing I absolutely fusking hate is that it has 'air mouse'... very inaccuratele to use... you move your hand still enough to get the cursor where you want it and then when you go to hit the button with your thumb you move your whole hand and take it away from the target... an absolute pain in the ass. Does anyone know of a backlit remote that has mouse mode utilizing the round directional arrow button just like the Nvidia Shield remote, that moves the cursor vertically and horizontally? I don't even know what that button is called. I tried to pair the Nvidia Shield remote to the A95X. You could not pair it to the box. If anyone knows of a back-lit remote with mouse mode and not air mouse and can pass on the info, I totally appreciate it- thanks

Vegas Tech Guy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.