1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anime............

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Asscer, Aug 13, 2003.

1. xbennyboy

xbennyboy Guest

I heard this about this anime called Boogiebop Phantom. I didn't see it so I don't know if its any good, but check it out anyway.

P.S. Saw Lafiel again yesterday. I practically melted in my seat.

2. Naruto56

Naruto56 Guest

I WONT CALL HER HOT, I CALL HER CUTE. SHE DOESNT HAVE A FACE OR BODY LIKE FAYE VALENTINE INSTEAD SHE LOOKS BETTER. WHAT SHOW IS SHE GOING TO BE IN?

3. Naruto56

Naruto56 Guest

If you like romance get Onegai teacher, Ai Yori Aoshi, Hand Maid May or Kanon

4. Naruto56

Naruto56 Guest

by xbennyboy

Re: She's aiight she hot but that THAT hot i still think Faye Valentine is hotter

5. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Faye Valentine has that mysterious/bad girl thing going for her, not to mention her "assets".

Another romantic anime youd probably like is His and Her Circumstances.

6. Naruto56

Naruto56 Guest

[quote from powerdup]Another romantic anime youd probably like is His and Her Circumstances. [/quote]

RE: What do you mean they hate each other. He is stealing her glory. This is also like Kodocha.

7. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

I really havent watched the show but from what ive heard and read this is a series thats based on romance/love.

http://www.animeondvd.com/reviews/viewreview.php?review=942

I think ill need to read more into this before I invest any money into the series but from what ive read so far it sounds like a good one.

8. Naruto56

Naruto56 Guest

But powerdup did you watch kodocha? This sounds exactly like it and that had romance but it has a lot of fighting too. So it is like the same thing

9. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Nope I havent seen kodocha, but Im sure that if you really watch His and Her Circumstances youll see the romantic plot of the series.

10. Naruto56

Naruto56 Guest

Okay i will try it out and i will tell you if its romantic or not.

11. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Ok but Im willing to bet that it is.

12. Asscer

Asscer Member

Heey everybody I've just finished watching GTO and it's a great series. But after watching that I found out something very interesting, they have the show GTO acted out by real people and it's kind of similar to the animated one. So if you like GTO you can check this out. Anyway later........

13. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Yup, Creating live action series based on anime seems to be pretty big this year. You may be pleased or maybe horrified to find out that they are also planning to create a live action version of SailorMoon.

Also, theyre also currently working on a live action version of Evangelion.

14. xbennyboy

xbennyboy Guest

Lafiel is in the Crest of the Stars and the Banner of the Stars, Naruto.

Did...did...you...aaaaiiiiiieeee!!! Sailor Moon!!! What!!! I don't even count that as anime. I throw it in the lot with Yugiyoh and Pokemon. Bleh. No offense to those die hard fans of Yugiyoh and Pokemon. *xbennyboy shudders*

Evangelion, ehh? Rei Ikari's hot too. Damn I am a horny bastard.

Live action versions of anime?? Whoa! I don't think they are gonna be successful though.

15. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

How in the world do you make live action version of Evangelion? I call it Eva for short. You would have to give every one massive amounts of drugs. Anyone see the movie? Would they really put the first sceane of the second third? That is messed up.

I also revoke what said about RahXephon, after watching the first 3 episodes I think it is obvious whats going on. Much beter if you walk in at Episode five area, then you are in line with the main character.
    Asscer, all of GTO isn't out yet. How have you watched the entire series? THe 10 volume in the 10 volume set is do out soon. Are you watching Fan subs or can understand Japanese and watching Raws?

16. Asscer

Asscer Member

I'm watching a fansub GTO, feh...... me understand japanese that would be great except for the fact that I don't know any japanese and all the anime series are in japanese. By the way can you guy tell me what you think of Tenchi Muyo. Thanx Later.........

Last edited: Sep 2, 2003
  17. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I am limited to counting to ten in Japanese. I havn't seen tenchi, but have heard alright from my brother. Watched FLCL last night. That one is messed up. I would nominate it for best anime to watch while stoned or drunk.

18. Asscer

Asscer Member

Hey evrybody, I've been watching part of many anime shows, like Fushigi Yugi, Inu-Yasha, Kare Kano (His And Her Circumstance), and Tenchi Muyo which seem pretty interesting but I was only able to get 13 episodes, so I'm still searching, If anybody know where I could get the rest that would be great but right now I'm continuing to watch Inu-YAsha because it's also pretty good, when I try to watch Rurouni Kenshin it doesn't have any comedy or at least some thing to cheer the mood up so I stop watching it after episode 2. Then Kare Kano was pretty alright but not really that great. Well that's all later everybody