1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying Freezing

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by dmn, Nov 4, 2004.

1. dmn

dmn Member

OK i hope this hasent been asked too many times but anyways, In the last little while ive been noticing that ill get a game that freezes every once in a while ( if've found that its usually at a loading screen) and sometimes i get games that freeze at the same place every single time and i cant go any further! it makes me very very angry because its annoying. I was just wondering if anyone else had expirenced this or has found a souloution to fix this if there is any way! Thanks

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

patches dood.....patches

3. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Ok one thing is that you need to tell us more about what exactly is going on. Like what games exactly? Do you notice any slow moving graphics (like a slower frame rate)? Disc's not reading all the time? Discs scracthed? do you have you xbox modded? are you playing them from the hdd? do you have a hdd upgrade (ie. bigger hdd than stock)? Just more info, and then we might be able to figure out what is wrong and come up with a solution.

Degalle

4. dmn

dmn Member

ok then im just burning them on to a dvdr and yes my xbox is modded (im not that slow =p) ive tried patching before but i not exactly sure how to do ti beacuse i know how to do the iso patching but smetimes when i got to patch the iso the program says must be a iso something like that i know you can ptach the xbe files to but im not quite sure hoe to do that. and its prty much just been any game whatsoever and ive tried cleaning the discs theyre not scratched or anything!

5. MidniteJ

MidniteJ Member

Can you explain what you have done to your Xbox? Are you using a Xenium chip or what? Also, have you upgraded the HDD?