1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anomalie using Nero 7.5.9.0

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by gwendolin, Apr 18, 2007.

1. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I have been using version 7.5.9.0 for some time now and always have had a 100% successful burn rate, however I have noticed an anomalie that I would like to share.
    When using NeroVision I notice that the Current Progress Time Remaining bar shows around 2 hours the Total Progress Time Remaining bar shows something ridiculous like 256 hours.

My solution to this is to ABORT the burn and then go to Burn Project again option this ALWAYS fixes the problem.

Please note: I am only posting this in case anybody else has experienced the same anomalie and didnt know how to overcome it.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hey Gwen
    Does the total progress time stay that way after say 5 mins or more?
    It will usually start high til it gauges the project then drops down to a 'normal' # but doesn't usually take long to adjust the time.
    Are these the same files that would freeze in version 7.8.5.0 by any chance?

3. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Yep, it stays at that for a VERY long time..it's a P.I.T.A

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

I take it - it would never complete at that rate :)

Try any other programs to see if it's just Nero?

Oh and the scan - yeah Verb cd's are usually made by CMC - at least here the ones I get have been for awhile.
    Pioneer's aren't the greatest scanners - well just thinking of mine - but the one scan (scan disc) shows no read errors so I won't worry about it as long as it plays.