1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anonymous sufing software?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DanGuy104, Feb 15, 2005.

1. DanGuy104

DanGuy104 Guest

I have been testing the trial version of GhostSurf 2005. This software does just what I'm looking for but has a few glithes. Does anyone have a recommendation for good anonymous surfing software.

Thanks,

Dan Guy

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

http://www.pcmesh.com/surf-anonymous.htm is another program you can use BUT :-

All them programs have glitches ~~ smiles! in most cases they will slow down your surfing to a crawl ! cause they depend on re-routing your connection thru a bunch of ""supposedly"" anonymous servers that are usually very busy.

And still , this will not hide your IP from a knowledgeable person ~~ Stopping your java will help you conceal it but again it is not foolproof.

Read the fine print when you get one of those Anonymous programs -- they will reveal your Ip if requested by authorities.

So ~~~ is it really worth it !

I dont have nothing to hide and am sure you dont too ~~ Right ?

If you need more programs to try.. Google your way to ""Anonymous Surfing"" -- you will get a lot of hits on the subject.

Good Luck !

3. DanGuy104

DanGuy104 Guest

I am more interested in encrypting data than hiding my IP. I'm looking for something that makes WiFi surfing more safe.

Dan Guy