1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another problem with megaman star force I think....

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by lynxon, Aug 19, 2007.

1. lynxon

lynxon Member

Ok, I don't know if its a bad rom or if its with the/my m3, but on megaman star force ice pegasus after I beat the snake person I go back home and go to sleep and save. Then after that the top screen shows it's stuff but the bottom screen stays black and the game freezes....And Since I just saved I can't even do anything...Every time I load it, it happens... Oh, and I don't know if this helps but I got the game from isohunt and it's not there anymore....Or at least I cant find it...

2. cleanfun

cleanfun Member

Torrents suck. Pretty much only good for movies. Even then it's arguable because of the hundreds of teams of people who sit around and collect IP numbers from torrent users and then report them to their ISP. Same goes for eMule and those other p2p networks. That's where the noobs hang out.

The current block list of hostile IP's is several Megabytes worth of corporate & industrial IPs out to getcha. That's a lot of f***ing enemies.

Definately not a good place to try and locate a trusted file from a trusted source. It's like going to Iraq for a newspaper...

You're better off in the newsgroup, alt.binaries.nintendo.ds

3. lynxon

lynxon Member

Lol... Accually I got It from a different site and it works! *sigh in relief*