1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another sound sync problem with windvd please help

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by ratlenhum, Mar 6, 2005.

1. ratlenhum

ratlenhum Guest

I just got a new HP media center a month ago with Win DVD Creator2 on it. When I burned home video in 2- 30 minute clips, no fancy menu,no transitions it worked fine.

When I created a DVD of clips from home movies (between 2 and 5 minutes each), the clips play fine, the preview of the finished DVD plays fine. When I burn the DVD, the audio is 3-4 seconds ahead of the video

I read the other thread on out of sync problems/solutions and nothing worked.

I have a great Roxio program and a great Pinacle program but if I install them on this machine all of a sudden it doesn't recognize my burner. I should have bought a Dell. But what do I do now?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2005
  2. ratlenhum

ratlenhum Guest

I found a solution to the out of sync and am posting in case it helps anyone else.

First off if you have DLA on your computer (software that lets you burn to a CD like directly saving to your hard drive) lose it. Its interfering

also, while you burn, disable any firewalls and virus scan and that's what worked for me