1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Answer the question of the person above of you, then ask a new one.

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by ZoSoIV, Apr 17, 2008.

1. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

double post

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  2. jcalton88

jcalton88 Regular member

A: I don't think there is a perfect crime, but with proper forensics training I think you could do a good job cleaning up afterwards...and at the risk of sounding like I've planned on doing it or have done it, I think a septic tank would be the perfect place...No one goes in them..they are dark and big, and there are billions of bacteria that thrive and eat decaying material..which would make quick work of the "evidence" and no one would question why you are digging there. AND there are plenty of potent acids that are used to clean septic tanks that are simply flushed down the toilet, again, no suspicion to be raised there....

Q: Do I sound like a serial killer or someone who has planned this?

3. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

A. no just a creative mind lol

Q. will "Cap and Trade and "Socialized Medicine" be the straw that broke the camels back if it goes though ? or are we already there?

BTW i looked up Assassination here is what it says:

Assassination is the targeted killing of a public figure. Assassinations may be prompted by ideological, political, or military reasons. Additionally, assassins may be motivated by financial gain, revenge, personal public recognition, or mental illness.

Targeted killing (or extrajudicial punishment/execution) is also used as a euphemism for the government-sanctioned killing of opponents or a dysphemism for legitimate attacks on high-profile enemy combatants.[1]

In figurative language usage, the word "assassination" may also be used in colloquial speech as a hyperbole, as in the phrase character assassination, meaning an attempt to impugn another's character, and thus kill, or "assassinate" his reputation and credibility.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  4. jcalton88

jcalton88 Regular member

A: I think we are already there. I honestly do not see a turn around with how things are going. There are simply too many pockets being lined and everything being pushed through now is aiding that. We are moving very steadily towards being full fledged Communism against our wills. Sure, Canada has health care for all...but how good is the health care?

All of the "economic stimulus" that somehow ends up in the pockets of corporations that are the reason we are in this predicament in the first place? Come on, Obama's supporters are even stopping and saying..."well shit, he is fusking everything up".

The problem with our government is the "checks and balances" system went out the window a long time ago. Who ever is in power has the ability to surround themselves with what their ideals are. The problem with Obama is he has taken this "time for change" thing too far, and thinks that his ideas are perfect. Sure we need change, but that doesn't mean what he's thought up is the answer, but he's pushing things through and using "fright" to get them approved without them even being able to read what they are approving.

At the same time, it is their fault for NOT reading these bills thoroughly. I can't remember his name, but I do recall seeing one of the congressmen say "I don't even read the bills, there is no way I can read 1100 pages in 2 days, and I have to have a lawyer tell me what it means anyway, so I don't bother." WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT!!! How is that possible, the people signing these bills don't even understand them? I think that should be rule #1, you have to understand policies and legal writing!!!

Sorry, getting off my soapbox now...

Q: Do you think this situation will cause us to live through another "Great Depression"?

5. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

BTW that congressman WAS John Conyers of MI. that said that and he said you need a lawyer to read it and the dumb-shit IS a lawyer lol. i have NO idea how idiots like that get elected.

A. NO it will be more like Armageddon if it all goes down

Q. is paranormal active real?

6. jcalton88

jcalton88 Regular member

I'm on the fence when it comes to paranormal activity. I personally have not had any experiences but people I trust a lot have told me of some. I do believe there is more than we can see.

Take my grandmothers old house for example, there was a back bedroom where my granddad kept all of his old war stuff and other things he had collected during his time in the military(he was a retired General). This included spent bullets from the battlegrounds, the bullet removed from his hip, and other things that had a bad history tied to them.

Not only did I notice this, but without saying anything to other family members, more of us felt the same thing. It was a sense of dread and heaviness when you entered the room. It was just that one room, outside in the hallway it was fine, but when you were in that room you felt horrible, like you had just heard really bad news about a loved one.

Q: Would you consider that a "paranormal experience"?

7. chris4160

chris4160 Guest

A - Well, those people that can supposedly talk to the dead are considered paranormal (more commonly considered fakes), so I guess it is paranormal... probably anything relating to death that isn't normal is paranormal.

Q - Why is there no playstation 3 forum on afterdawn?

8. jcalton88

jcalton88 Regular member

9. chris4160

chris4160 Guest

I must be blind

A - Ferris Bueller's Day Off = Best movie ever (they should make a sequel).

Q - What is your favourite Michael Jackson song (sorry if this has been asked).

10. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

A. "Ding dong the witch is dead" from the wiz

I couldn't pass that up..I'm a bad person!

Q Now what was the real song?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  11. varnull

varnull Guest

A: The one sitting unfinished on the tapes for his next record.. the one we will hopefully never hear.

Q : logical assimilation.. Apparently angels have the gift of instantaneous travel from say point A to point B.. So lets say while moving from A to B the angel decides to stop off at point C .. Does the time taken at point C count in the overall time taken on the journey?

Extra points question.. only answer if you have the time left at the end of the paper..

Angels.. well I'm supposedly seen in many cultures as a spiritual being i.e. an angel... Do I need to get a life and stop worrying about things like the time it takes to get somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2009
  12. chris4160

chris4160 Guest

A - Well, it is instantaneous, so there would be no time to add to the time of the journey (and the journey would take no time), because it is instantaneous.

You asked two questions, but yes, you do.

Q - How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2009
  13. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

14. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

Its a cider!
    www.woodchuck.com/

Is Ken Dod's Dad's Dog really Dead?

15. varnull

varnull Guest

Well as Ken Dodd's dad died about 40 years ago I would assume with dogs having an average lifespan of around 14 years it will be long gone..

Who doesn't know what the term "wiki" means?

16. chris4160

chris4160 Guest

A - I don't

Q - What does the term "wiki" mean?

17. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

"Wiki" can be expanded as "What I Know Is," but this is a backronym.

Who thinks that varnull's words for facebook and twitter, Fuglybbook and Twatter, are awesome?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  18. jcalton88

jcalton88 Regular member

A: I DO!! I absolutely hate facebo....fuglybook and twatter. I find it very annoying and especially twitter...I mean...thinking people honestly want to know what you are doing all hours of the day is very obnoxious to me.

Q: Who here has an account with either listed above?

19. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

A. I have an account with the first one....my h/s reunion decided to use it to organize everyone.

Q. Any predictions on when the first hurricanne of the season is gonna hit the US?

20. ps3lvanub

ps3lvanub Regular member

Tommorrow

Who is stressed right now?