1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Answer to a PM about making clips.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fasfrank, Nov 15, 2004.

1. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

IcuPICn

15. November 2004 @ 21:29
    I was searching the net on editing several dvd clips using some of my favorite music and some of the original dialog and a couple of links with simerliar questions came up with you anwsering them so I figured I would throw this out there and see what you can recomend. looking for a program or programs that can cut out seens and dialog then after putting them in order of my choice, adding music and dialog where i want without hearing the original sound or maybe fading the sound out then mine in and after all that burning it to dvd to watch. If you could point in a direction I would appriciate it . THANKS

We are not supposed to answer questions using PMs if they can be answered in the forums. And of course I want everyone to see my fantastic reply!

About the easiest way to do this is to just cut a section out using Shrink and then add the music and whatever else you want using NeroVision Express. I'm making a tutorial about this and you can take a look at the website in my signature. The thing is not finished yet but I think you will get the idea.

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

lol ... Yea no abusing the PM function!!

3. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Yep thats a really good rule to have. Maybe we could charge for private lessons! Just kidding of course.

Actually I know it can get frustrating for some folks and they want an answer from a specific member. I'm always flattered when they come to me personally. However for the health of this forum and my overloaded mail box we have to answer questions out in the open.

Now if you want to set me up on a date with your sister, then you might get that personal touch!

Frank