1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antenna Web Design Studio

Discussion in 'Windows - Software discussion' started by vaurus211, Jul 20, 2007.

1. vaurus211

vaurus211 Member

I just bought Antenna 4 days ago and i started making a web site. (obviously) Then today i realized that i have no idea what the address is! Does anyone know how i get the address or where? I'm usually pretty smart with these kind of things but for this i have no clue!

Thanks

2. tyrantdj

tyrantdj Regular member

What do you mean by address?
    web address??? www.yoursite.com?

most internet service providers provide free webspace to their customers . Contact them and should be able to tell you your free web address. if your looking for a .com address you will have to pay for domain name registration which is very cheap. also you would need to buy webspace from a hosting company (openhosting etc.) there are thousands of these companies around, prices can vary, probably between 30-100 a year depending on the package you buy.

You will need an FTP software (like smart ftp) to upload your webpage to your webspace . (these can be free or demos available.)

hope this helps