1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-Nephilim Post

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by haloxbox, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

Nephilims cool...I guess.. I GUESS? HEs AWESOME AND I WAS A WHINER. DUH

Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  2. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

haloxbox

One question first...

May I ask your age?

My opinion...

When you say that you don't like someone in a thread, do you expect them to cuddle you afterwards?

There is an old saying, where there's smoke there’s fire!

It sounds like the guy that just got busted by the Cops and he swears that he has done nothing wrong… for the 10th time!!

Nephillim does not get paid by aD for doing a moderators job and just for the record, he’s one of the nicest Mod’s on here. It’s funny that after nearly 1,000 posts I have never had any moderator tell me to cool my jets in any way. I must be lucky since if you have less then 100 posts, you had been abused as you call it.

You asked for an opinion, and I gave you one!

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i haven't had a problem with him or any other mod & i pissed a couple of mods on my first post on oct 16 2004 in pc hardware forum about R.T.F.M.D. & i'm still here so there is a fair latitude on the rules here

4. djscoop

djscoop Active member

here's an idea: If you don't like the people that moderate these forums, then go somewhere else for your xbox/halo discussion needs!

5. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

I've never had any problems with mods here yet. I've seen much of Nephilim's moderating and i think he gets the job done nicely.

I have a feeling you're going to have a very hard time convincing these guys otherwise.

6. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

Neph is one of the fairest and most just mods i've ever seen in my forum browsing days. you deserve to be banned, IMHO.

7. bbthumper

bbthumper Guest

.....I do think everyone is intitled to there opinion. I also know, being a Mod at a couple forums, that Mods do not get paid for their work. It is strickly voluntary. Keep that in mind when dealing with them.........

8. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ haloxbox:

Do you actually believe that the shite you are spouting is actually going to get you anywhere!!!
    I've said this on a number of occassions if you have a problem with some one try using the PM function but in your case i'm going to give you another piece of advice.

Grow up !!!!

9. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

Yes, I stated that is is a rather responsible moderator did i not?

And all Im saying is that well, he said no personal attacks and swearing would be tolerated , and if someone calles you a flipin retard than well, I guess im not mad at the guy who said flipin retard, although next time he shouldnt be more harsh, Im just mad at Nephilim for making such an ignorant post after that.

So ladies and gentlemen I got my message out, I guess I went overbord with being mad at him. All I guess I was trying to say that it sounds like he hates me.

Al in al, hes cool.

10. haloxbox

haloxbox Regular member

I am 13 why?

11. andmerr

andmerr Guest

@ haloxbox :

[bold]it shows[/bold]

Peace all

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2005
  12. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for all the support fellows, I sure appreciate it :)

I recieved a pm from haloxbox and it seems he has a better perspective on the whole matter after all this although I can see his side too since I work for everyone here including him and should've stood up for him just like I would've stood up for any of you fellows.

Let's all carry on and have a good time - that's what we're all here for :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.