1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any DVD says disabled

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by njoyt, Aug 31, 2006.

1. ireland

ireland Active member

i have a simple question for you..

how deep did ye explore your drive when ye went into device mgr and clicked on ye dvd drive.then property's did ye select details if using xp?

example of data for my drive,ide\cdromtsstcorp-cddvdw ts-h552l filmware 0614

2. mackdl

mackdl Regular member

njoyt,

Perhaps some guides will help with your settings within AnyDvd and CloneDvd. MadBob's and BBMayo's

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=72022

http://bbmayo.home.comcast.net/BACKUP WITH CLONEDVD&ANYDVD.pdf

It also appears you are ripping (reading) from your G drive/not F drive, this is what is confusing. Are you using 2 drives? Open up settings in AnyDvd, go to Drives. I have both my D and E drives enabled. If I have trouble reading from one drive, I use the other. It appears you should have both your F and G drives enabled.

3. njoyt

njoyt Member

I have used both these programs before on my old computer. I just got this new computer and I have installed them.

I do have both drives checked. I want them both enabled.

I really don't understand what is happening. These worked fine on my old computer.

4. mackdl

mackdl Regular member

This is what I would do. First uninstall both Anydvd and CloneDvd2. Next go to your device manager and uninstall both drives. Reboot and let windows reinstall them. Next reinstall Anydvd, reboot, then reinstall Clonedvd2, reboot. Hopefully, Anydvd and CloneDvd2 will recognize and enable your drives.

Good Luck.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2006