1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any dvd

Discussion in 'ratDVD discussion, help and suggestions' started by mrtank3, Sep 25, 2006.

1. mrtank3

mrtank3 Member

can anyone help me everytime i turn off my computer and when i go to turn it back on a little window pops up and tells me that my time expired on ANYDVD but that cant happen because i paid for the software please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any way i just download it again and it starts working i just dont want to be downloading it all of the time i dont think i should have too if i own it right.

2. Dogman5

Dogman5 Regular member

mrtank3 if you have paid for it then you should have a key to reo it and there should be no problem. If you paid for it then Slysoft
    should have sent you a key for yourself and you should be able to redo it in the event you are having puter trouble.

3. mrtank3

mrtank3 Member

i have the key and i double click on it tells me to restart my computer so i do and i get the popup again.

4. Dogman5

Dogman5 Regular member

Sounds like maybe your key is not working so go in and uninstall AnyDVD and then also go into windows explorer and make sure there is no AnyDVD there at all. Reboot and and then try re-installing AnyDVD and then use your Key and that should take care of any problem. Good luck and should you still have any problem get back with us and someon will be glad to help you......

5. mrtank3

mrtank3 Member

ok i got it thank you DOGMAN5.