1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any ideas folks how to burn 1.54 gig iso onto 2 cd's

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Harley_1, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Harley_1

Harley_1 Guest

hey folks appreciate any help from u guys..basically tryin this we nero...dvd wasnt readin a game kept gettin data cyclic redundancy errors an i know the disc is fine so managed to rip it as an iso..was all set to burn the files inside the iso usin nero an blank dvd...lo an behold im outta blanks..tons of cd's though...I may b sounding like a total noob but um is there a way i could put these onto 2 disks like any normal game would b u know please insert disk 2 after finsihed wi 1....would really appreciate any help on this one..cheers

2. Terrabyte

Terrabyte Member

Use Alchohol 120 works best for games

3. Harley_1

Harley_1 Guest

thanks for the tip mate but isnt usin alcohol only goin to mean i can mount the image on a virtual drive. what im wantin to know is is there any way i can use the same files from the dvd an use them to create the same installation wi 2 cd's so that once it reaches installin end of first cd itl prompt me to insert the 2nd cd or am i goin to have to stop bein a skinflint an buy some blank dvd's

4. Terrabyte

Terrabyte Member

alcohol will copy and burn. I and I do beleive it does burn ISO.

5. Harley_1

Harley_1 Guest

kewsty mate didnt know that...will give it a try thanks