1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any ideas for a video program

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by kotc88, Mar 10, 2011.

1. kotc88

kotc88 Member

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for any ideas on video playing programs. I want one that allows me play video 1A from a playlist 1 then shuffle to playlist 2 and play video 2A. Next it will shuffle to playlist 1 and play video 1B, and then shuffle to playlist 2 and video 2B.An so on.

I also want to use media player classic if possible because it is awesome, and easy to use.

Thank you so much for your support

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

using windows media player with k-lite codecs will allow you to set file types to play in windows media player classic.not sure how'd you go about jumping from 1 play lists to another.easier to just put all the files in 1 playlist so they play 1 after the other.

3. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

yup Devil .. thats how to do it.. a playlist is just that. a list of files to be played in order.. there is a trick to jump about tho.. the loaded playlist refers to another playlist entry rather than direct to the file.. but you still have to make a playlist.. so nothing is gained at all. even pointing the playlist at a sql type database won't help because at some point there needs to be a playlist created and loaded in.

have people lost the basic capacity to even think about a problem now? yet again this isn't so much a problem as somebody trying to to the impossible without even actually thinking first how something works.