1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any ISP reccomendations besides AOL

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by kyle_101, Mar 26, 2005.

1. kyle_101

kyle_101 Guest

Can anyone reccomend a good ISP in the UK with no monthly download limits please cause i am sick and tired of AOL they are a bunch of Wan*ers.

Cant get anything more than a 1mb connection at the mo.

(I know it sucks)

2. DMW

DMW Regular member

Pipex do a 1meg service for £23.44 a month and is totally unlimited. Good gaming pings and solid connection too.

Eclipse do unlimited 512k for £23.95 and 1meg for £29.99. Pings are quite good and connection is solid.

Nildram offer 512k for £22.99 but is not totally unlimited, 50gig limit from 8am till midnight, but anyhting you get between these times, ie in the middle of the night, dont get taken off your usage limited.
    Gaming pings are some of the best around and connection is very solid.

They are 3 of the best IMO, there are a lot of varying offers from other isps but more downsides than up from what I have seen.

Hope it helps.
    Cheers

Last edited: Mar 26, 2005
  3. kyle_101

kyle_101 Guest

Yeah thats a great help thanks. I was thinking of going with tiscali they seem to be good and cheap at the moment. but they dont offer the 1mb in my area yet.

4. kyle_101

kyle_101 Guest

I have just contacted pipex and they offer the 1mb package in my area which is fantastic so i think i will be going with them.

Thanks for the reccomendation.

5. DMW

DMW Regular member

No problem mate, glad I could help, they are a good ISP.

Cheers.