1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any of you chumps know whats wrong ?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by skinnyrat, May 5, 2003.

1. skinnyrat

skinnyrat Member

hi guys,i have an avi which plays fine,untill i encode it with tmpeng,then when i press play,windows media player
    opens,but i get a message saying the page cannot be displayed(same as when sometimes when u cant connect to a web page,)and it plays some music(look into the eyeball),this isnt 1 of my tracks,lz could anyone shed some light on my problem,thanks in advance

2. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

Anybody who starts off by insulting people is too stupid to be helped.

3. skinnyrat

skinnyrat Member

lighten up fella,my post upset you did it,i realise some people have no sense of humour,and sadly you fall into this catagory,maby if you cant help then you should have ignored it,instead of using it to improve your post score,im sure most people will not be put off by my{insults)and will help out if they can.

4. whompus

whompus Active member

Sounds like your missing a codec to be used when transcoding it. Maybe go to the download area of this site and check for them. I think there is an app there that will read the avi and tell you what codec you will need.

5. skinnyrat

skinnyrat Member

thanks pal ill look into it